You can schedule a pickup right from your home with the following steps:
1. Create an Account, signs in and then schedules a pick up through the website www.redeemclothingrecycling.com
Click on schedule a pick up on our website, and you will be redirected to a new page, fill in the required information where you can schedule your pickup.
For now, we only collect items only in the Greater Toronto Area for now.
You can schedule a pick-up from Monday to Fridays Between 9 a.m to 7 p.m
Please pick your preferred 1-hour time slot for pickup.
2. Pack all your unwanted items, a minimum of 10 items in a box. Please make sure all items are clean and in good conditions
3. An e-shipping label is generated using UPS and then emailed to you. The e-shipping label needs to be printed and placed on the box. Clothing items can’t be shipped without the label on the package
4. The parcel is picked up by UPS directly from your house the next day free of charge offering convenient recycling to you.
5. Once the shipment is received customer gets their reward. Thanks to Scene Canada points, rewards currently been offered are The Ultimate Dining Card and Cineplex Movie tickets.
Once received, clothing items are sold to second-hand clothing stores, like Plato’s closet, value village or donated to charity organizations like The Scott mission, New Circle GLOW free clothing program and Diabetes Canada.